Today, skin pigmentation is quite common among women in the whole world. So what is melasma and how to completely treat this condition? Join us to learn through the article below. Now, AllReviews4U invite you to refer to this article together!
What is melasma
- 1 What is melasma
- 2 The effective way to treat skin pigmentation
- 2.1 Treatment of skin pigmentation with potatoes
- 2.2 Treatment of skin pigmentation for a long time with chicken eggs
- 2.3 Treatment of skin pigmentation with turmeric starch
- 2.4 Melasma skin with honey
- 2.5 Treatment of skin pigmentation with coconut oil
- 2.6 Treatment of skin pigmentation with Vitamin E
- 3 Notes on skin pigmentation
Melasma is the appearance of small yellow-brown or black-brown spots … gathered together on the areas of the cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin.
Normally, pigmentation of the face appears mainly in women over the age of 30, but for women over the age of 20 or young people, it is also very easy to face.
Causes of skin pigmentation
Through studies, scientists have shown that the main cause of melasma is due to a pigment called melanin.
Melanin is a pigment produced by melanocytes to regulate skin color. When this pigment is produced too much and can not control will cause skin pigmentation disorders causing the melanin to focus and appear freckles spots.
The causes of melasma include:
- Due to direct sun exposure: UV rays, when exposed to the skin, will stimulate the production of melasma and can cause skin pigmentation disorders.
- Hormonal changes: Skin pigmentation may form in women who are pregnant or women who are in premenopause. At this time, the hormones in the body have a sudden change, causing the production of melanin in excess of the permitted level, leading to skin pigmentation.
- Genetic: According to some studies, children who have a parent or both have skin pigmentation, there is a higher risk of melasma than normal children.
- Stress, fatigue, the stress, in the long run, is also a cause of skin pigmentation.
- In addition, the use of oral contraceptives, cosmetics can also cause melasma and freckles on the face.
Signs of facial pigmentation
The most noticeable sign of facial skin pigmentation is the appearance of tiny brownish or larger spots that are most concentrated in the cheekbones, nose bridge, or chin … Depending on the skin pigmentation condition, people we divided into the following three categories:
- Deep melasma: also known as melasma, is dark brown spots that appear rounder than the tip of the chopsticks.
- Melasma: is a dark area of skin focusing on small and large patches ranging in color from light to dark.
- Melasma mixture: A combination of both types of melasma.
Consequences of melasma caused.
The most noticeable harm when being burnt face is making the beauty of women severely reduced. They make the skin patchy, poorly colored, and uneven.
This makes women look older before the age, and the aging process of the skin also takes place faster, facilitating the formation of wrinkles, sagging skin.
In addition, melasma on the face also makes women lack confidence, lose focus when working; communication leads to stress, fatigue.
How to prevent skin pigmentation
Some of the prevention of skin pigmentation must include as follows:
- Daily skincare with cleanser and moisturizer.
- Use sunscreen and sunscreen when going out.
- Drink enough fluids and fortified foods rich in vitamins and fiber in your daily diet.
- Regular exercise, reduce stress, stay up late …
The effective way to treat skin pigmentation
Melasma leaves serious consequences for your beauty. But the treatment of skin pigmentation is extremely simple and easy. You can refer to a number of ways below.
Treatment of skin pigmentation with potatoes
Not only is the food rich in potato nutrients, you are also widely used in the treatment of skin pigmentation.
With the rich content of vitamins B6, C, and the fiber, it stimulates the production of collagen, prevents aging, effectively reduces dark spots.
Melasma skin with potatoes and lemon juice
With a large amount of fiber, vitamin minerals, when combined with vitamin C and citric acid in lemon, will help to remove the skin pigmentation marks quickly.
You only need to mix potato juice with lemon juice in a ratio of 1: 1, apply to the skin of the burnt skin and relax for about 30 minutes. Finally, rinse with cool water.
Treatment of skin pigmentation with potatoes and yogurt
Ingredients: 1 potato + 1 jar of unsweetened yogurt
- Potatoes washed, boiled, and peeled. Then crushed and mixed well with yogurt without sugar to be a smooth mixture.
- Clean your face with warm water and wipe dry, apply a thin layer of the mixture to the pigmented skin, and relax for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water
Right from the first time, you applied this yogurt and yogurt face burnt formula, and you can feel the skin become softer, shinier and more even-colored thanks to the abundant lactic acid in yogurt when Combine with potatoes.
Please regularly perform 2-3 times/week to bring the best effect offline.
Treatment of skin pigmentation for a long time with chicken eggs
Melasma skin with chicken egg white face
For women with sensitive skin, thin skin should only treat skin pigmentation with chicken egg white without combining with other ingredients.
Proceed as follows:
- Separate the egg whites into a small bowl and beat well.
- Rinse your face with warm water and pat dry, apply egg whites to the skin and combine massage for 5 minutes. Continue to apply another layer and relax until the mask is dry, rinse with warm water.
- Apply regularly 2-3 times/week, after only a while, and the skin pigmentation will be significantly improved.
Melasma skin with chicken eggs combined with fresh lemon
As mentioned above, fresh lemons have the ability to fade away skin pigmentation and inhibit melanin production. When combined with chicken eggs will be the perfect choice for women.
How to treat skin pigmentation with chicken eggs and lemon as follows:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of egg white with one spoon of lemon juice to get the complete mixture.
- Clean the skin, apply the mixture evenly on your face and combine with a massage in the shape of a snail from the inside out, from top to bottom so that the nutrients penetrate deep inside.
- After the mask has dried, rinse with warm water.
- Lemons are highly corrosive so you should only apply this method up to 2 times a week.
Treatment of skin pigmentation with turmeric starch
Treatment of skin pigmentation with turmeric starch and yogurt
Turmeric starch combined with yogurt is a simple facial treatment that can fade dark spots and nourish healthy skin. Moreover, these are two safe ingredients suitable for many different skin types.
How to: Mix 2 tablespoons of turmeric starch with ½ of unsweetened yogurt. Clean the skin, apply the mixture evenly to the pigmentation, and relax for 15 minutes. Then rinse with clean, warm water.
Treatment of skin pigmentation with turmeric and honey
Honey has antibacterial properties and helps to maintain skin moisture. Turmeric powder with curcumin content exfoliates and inhibits melanin pigmentation development.
Applying a facial mask to treat melasma with turmeric and honey regularly will help improve skin pigmentation quickly, return the skin bright, smooth.
Method: Mix 3 tablespoons of turmeric starch, two tablespoons of pure honey, and a little clean water to make a smooth mixture.
Rinse your face, gently apply the mixture on the skin, and relax for 20 minutes to penetrate deep into the nutrients. Finally, rinse with clean water.
Melasma skin with honey
Melasma skin with pure honey
Only with pure honey that you can make a great face lightening mask already. The procedure is very simple, and you just need to clean your face, apply 2-3 tablespoons of pure honey to the skin, and massage for about 15-20 minutes.
Finally, wash again with warm water and cool water.
Melasma skin with honey and lemon
- 2 tablespoons pure honey
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
How to treat melasma with honey with lemon:
- Mix honey and lemon to get the perfect mixture.
- Clean your face, apply the mixture evenly on the skin, and save for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
- Apply regularly 2 times/week to get the best effect.
Treatment of skin pigmentation with coconut oil
Treatment of skin pigmentation with virgin coconut oil
In the composition of coconut oil contains large amounts of vitamin E, fatty acids, active ingredients phenol, and phytosterols have antioxidant capabilities, limit melanin production, and destroy free radicals to help fade—effective spots on the face.
In addition, the nutrients in coconut oil also help protect the skin under the harmful effects of UV rays from the sun.
How to do: Clean your face with warm water and wipe dry, apply a sufficient amount of coconut oil to the skin evenly on the skin, and pat gently to penetrate the nutrients deep inside. Save for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with water.
Melasma skin with coconut oil, honey, and egg white
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Take the egg white and beat it, then mix with honey and coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture on your face, and relax until the mask is dry, rinse with clean water.
- Apply regularly 3 times/week, within two months, the pigmentation on the face skin will be noticeably blurred.
Treatment of skin pigmentation with Vitamin E
Vitamin E is one of the important vitamins for the skin to participate in metabolism as well as prevent free radicals.
In fact, vitamin E is not able to remove melasma directly because it does not affect melanin formation.
However, this vitamin has the ability to nourish the skin so that the skin becomes evenly colored, bright white, and pigmented spots will be blurred. You can refer to 2 ways to treat skin and with vitamin E below:
Treatment of skin pigmentation with vitamin E, lemon and honey
This is the perfect formula to treat skin pigmentation when combining these 3 beauty ingredients.
In addition to the ability to fade melasma, freckles, vitamin E, lemon and honey combination also helps nourish the skin from deep. Inside, prevents aging, while tightening pores.
- Mix 1 tablet of Vitamin E with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of pure honey.
- Wash your face and pat dry with a soft cotton towel.
- Spread the mixture on the skin and relaxation for 10-15 minutes. After washing it with warm water.
Melasma skin with vitamin E and yogurt
This is also considered as a simple skin treatment that is not inferior to other remedies.
You only need to mix 1 vitamin E tablet with 4 tablespoons of unsweetened yogurt then roll over the burnt face for 25 minutes. Finally, wash your face with warm water.
Notes on skin pigmentation
When treating skin pigmentation, women should note a few things below:
- You need to know your skin type as well as the pigmentation on your face to choose the most appropriate method to avoid causing skin irritation.
- Selecting the raw materials to treat skin pigmentation with clear origin, ensuring no containing preservatives, pesticides …
- In the process of treating pigmentation, it is necessary to combine with a reasonable skincare regime. There are sun protection measures when going out.
- Establish nutrition, work, and rest appropriately to treat melasma to bring the best results.
- When any abnormal skin appears, stop immediately and consult a dermatologist.
Treatment of skin pigmentation is not difficult, and you just need to persevere in applying one of the methods that we have introduced above regularly, melasma will improve quickly.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “What is melasma?”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!