Today, besides the beauty methods with advanced technology, the traditional skin pigmentation treatment is still popular with many women because of its effectiveness and safety.
Here are 5 formulas from ancient folk melasma handed down to this day. Now, AllReviews4U invite you to refer to this article together!
Folk melasma is what
- 1 Folk melasma is what
- 2 How to treat folk pigmentation at home
- 2.1 How to treat skin pigmentation with green bananas
- 2.2 How to treat melasma folk with eggplant
- 2.3 How to treat burnt folk with green papaya
- 2.4 How to treat melasma folk with bitter melon
- 2.5 How to treat folk pigmentation with tomatoes
- 3 Some notes when using folk remedies melasma
Folk melasma is a method of using natural materials available in nature, through a preliminary process to treat melasma through works such as applying, steaming, or drinking.
Our ancestors have used these methods for a long time and by word of mouth to this day.
Why should you apply folk remedies for pigmentation?
As mentioned above, folklore is easy to find natural materials, but the effects that it brings are not small based on practical experience and testing over many generations.
The nutrients from nature will penetrate into the skin to help nourish the skin from deep inside, fade freckles spots, bring the smooth white skin naturally.
Advantages when applying melasma folk remedies
When applying folk remedies, melasma has advantages such as:
- This method uses the raw materials found in nature that are close and easy to find.
- The implementation is simple, does not take much time, effort, and cost.
- Traditional skin pigmentation treatment not only eliminates freckles, it also stimulates the production of new cells, increases skin resistance, improves aging skin conditions, pimples and astringents. Close the pores.
- Healthy and safe to use, suitable for many skin types, including thin and weak skin.
How to treat folk pigmentation at home
Here are some effective remedies that we would like to introduce to you.
How to treat skin pigmentation with green bananas
In the composition of green bananas are rich in vitamins C B6, B12, and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, which nourish and care for the skin, reducing pigmentation causing freckles and moisturizing the skin, helping Younger smooth skin.
Folk melasma with green bananas and unsweetened yogurt
Ingredients prepared include 1 green banana + 1 box of unsweetened yogurt.
How to treat melasma with green bananas and yogurt:
- Clean the banana, puree the banana with a yogurt blender to get a paste.
- Clean the skin with a facial cleanser, apply the mixture on the skin, and save for about 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
- Perform regularly 2-3 times/week to achieve the best results.
Folk melasma with green bananas and honey
With the antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties of honey, when combined with green bananas will help remove freckles, help lighten the skin tone, the skin will become smoother and younger.
Ingredients: ½ green banana + 1 tablespoon pure honey.
The way to treat melasma with green bananas with honey is very simple: you just need to clean the banana, puree, and mix with honey with warm water.
Folk melasma with green bananas, chicken eggs, and lemon
Citric acid and vitamin C in lemon are highly corrosive, so it can fade freckles quickly, while the nutrients in chicken eggs help provide moisture to the skin, smooth white skin shining.
How to treat melasma with bananas, chicken eggs and lemon as follows:
- Green bananas washed, peeled and then pureed.
- Mix all 3 ingredients together to get a complete mixture.
- Clean your skin with a facial cleanser to remove impurities and help pores more open, then apply the mixture on the skin.
- Relax for about 15 minutes and then cleanse your skin with warm water.
How to treat melasma folk with eggplant
Eggplant with ingredients such as vitamins A, B, C, PP and abundant fiber have the effect of strengthening the skin’s resistance, inhibiting the formation and development of melanin pigmentation while improving dull skin becomes whiter, more radiant.
Folk melasma with eggplant mask
This is the easiest way to treat melasma with eggplant. You only need to prepare an eggplant that has been cleaned, cut into thin slices and then applied to the burnt skin.
Use your fingers to move the pieces in the shape of the snail from the inside out so that the nutrients penetrate deep into the skin. After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Eggplant and fresh lemon treat melasma.
Ingredients: 2 eggplant + 2 fresh lemons
- Rinse the eggplant, puree with a blender then mix with lemon juice to make a paste.
- Clean thoroughly, apply the mixture on burnt skin, and relax for about 15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with clean water.
This eggplant’s traditional melasma treatment also exfoliates, leaving pores clearer. So do it often to help skin become smooth, youthful.
Folk melasma with eggplant and yogurt
Preparation: 2 eggplants + 1 jar of unsweetened yogurt
- Eggplant after washing, puree with a blender, and filter the juice.
- Mix eggplant juice with yogurt to make a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the mixture on the skin with light massage socks for about 30 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
How to treat burnt folk with green papaya
According to the study, the composition of green papaya contains a natural enzyme that stimulates the production of new cells and controls the aging, dark spots.
Not only that, with the vitamins C and E in green enough to help improve the skin pigmentation. However, green papayas also contain a compound called latex that can cause skin irritation.
You also do not have to worry too much about the ways to treat melasma with green papaya below.
Folk melasma with green papaya juice
This is a popular way to treat melasma with papaya, and the effects are extremely surprising.
- You get 1 green enough washed, peeled, brought pureed, and pressed the water.
- Rinse and then apply the juice to skin and massage gently for about 5 minutes.
- Relax for the next 15-20 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
With this method, you should perform daily before going to bed. With the abundant content of vitamin A, it will help to knock away dead cells, fade freckles on the skin.
Melasma skin with green papaya plastic
You just take green papaya, use a knife to cut the shell to let the plastic flow out. You are using a cotton swab dab the papaya with plastic on the areas of freckles for 10 minutes. Finally, rinse with warm water.
With this method of treating green, burnt plastic, you need to do it regularly 2-3 times/week, after only a short time, the skin of melasma will be significantly improved.
Folk melasma with green papaya, lemon juice, and honey
How to treat melasma with green enough, lemon juice and honey works very well, helps improve skin pigmentation because honey has excellent moisturizing ability along with the vitamin C and Citric Acid in lemon. Strong eraser.
How to do the following:
- Papaya washed, peeled, and squeezed juice.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of papaya juice, 1 tablespoon of pure honey, and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice to make a homogeneous mixture.
- Hygiene of the face, apply the mixture evenly on the skin, and massage gently.
- After about 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Perform regularly 2 times/week to bring the best results.
How to treat melasma folk with bitter melon
According to the study, the composition of bitter melon contains bitter glycoside, vitamins C, E to enhance the body’s resistance, antioxidant, skin lightening and effective treatment of freckles. Here are 3 ways to treat melasma with bitter melon you should know.
Treatment of skin pigmentation with bitter melon and fresh milk
Fresh milk contains fat, protein, vitamins and many essential minerals that help to lighten freckles. In addition, the lactic acid in fresh milk helps exfoliate and moisturize the skin.
- Đắng bitter melon fruit is not too old or too young
- 50ml of unsweetened fresh milk
How to treat skin pigmentation with bitter melon and fresh milk as follows:
- Bitter melon clean, remove intestines and cut into small pieces.
- Grind bitter melon and fresh milk into a smooth, smooth mixture.
- Clean your skin with a facial scrub to remove dirt, bacteria, then apply the mixture to your skin and leave for 15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
- Perform regularly 2-3 times/week
Melasma skin with bitter melon and cucumber
Preparation: 1 bitter melon and 1 cucumber
Method: Bitter melon removed then pureed with cucumber to complete the mixture. Clean the skin, apply this mixture to the burnt skin and relax for 15-20 minutes then rinse with clean water.
Treatment of skin pigmentation with bitter melon, lemon and honey
Honey and lemon, when combined with vitamin E in bitter melon, help to whiten skin, reduce dark pigmentation, and provide and maintain the skin’s essential moisture.
Below is a detailed guide on how to treat melasma with the above 3 ingredients:
- Take đắng bitter melon, remove the intestines and puree.
- Mix bitter melon with 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of pure honey to get the complete mixture.
- Hygiene clean skin, apply the mixture on the skin and relax for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with clean water.
How to treat folk pigmentation with tomatoes
In the composition of tomatoes contains large amounts of vitamins A, B, C, E in addition to the ability to treat freckles, it also moisturizes the skin, stimulates collagen production, acne treatment …
Folk melasma with tomatoes
This is the simplest method of treating melasma with tomatoes.
You just need to take two tomatoes, wash, cut into thin slices. After cleansing the face, apply tomatoes directly on the skin pigmentation for about 15 minutes.
Melasma with tomatoes combined with honey
This is an effective folk remedy, but you need to choose clean tomatoes with pure honey.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pure honey
- Wash tomatoes and squeeze water
- Mix tomato juice with honey to get a complete mixture.
- Clean skin, apply the mixture on the skin for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, clean the skin in turn with warm water and cool water.
Folk melasma with tomatoes and rice bran powder
Preparation: 1 tomato + 1 tablespoon rice bran powder
How to do: The sour clean up puree and then mix with rice bran powder into a paste mixture. Wash your face with incubation water, apply the mixture evenly on the skin and can combine with a light massage to penetrate the nutrients deep inside.
Finally, rinse with warm water.
Some notes when using folk remedies melasma
When applying folk remedies to treat melasma, you should note a few points below:
- For those with sensitive skin, you need to test your hands to see if it is suitable or not before applying to your face to avoid skin irritation.
- The effect of folk melasma treatment is slow, usually after two months to see the effect, so it should be persevered and not abandoned in the middle of the evidence.
- Skincare should be done properly, avoid skin exposure to direct sunlight.
- Use ingredients of clear origin to protect the skin’s safety.
- We have a regimen for nutrition and reasonable rest. Exercise vigorously and ensure an adequate supply of 1.5-2 liters of water per day.
With the folk remedies that we introduced above hope to help readers find out for themselves the most appropriate method to treat melasma effectively!
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “Pigmentation treatment at home”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!