The 15 ways to exfoliate facial skin at home below are just as effective as the spa treatments are very economical, simple, and safe for the skin.
Exfoliating is an indispensable stage in skin whitening care. The exfoliating will help clean the skin, and the pores are easy to absorb nutrients from the skin whitening cream.
Own the secret to exfoliate the following at home to have a smooth, flawless, smooth skin with natural ingredients right away! Now, AllReviews4U invite you to refer to this article together!
What is exfoliating?
- 1 What is exfoliating?
- 2 The reason you should exfoliate
- 3 Should exfoliate for the skin at home?
- 4 How to exfoliate facial skin at home from nature
- 4.1 Brown sugar
- 4.2 White sugar
- 4.3 Refined salt
- 4.4 Sea salt and fresh milk
- 4.5 Sugar and oranges
- 4.6 Sugar combines honey
- 4.7 Strawberries and honey
- 4.8 Lemon and egg white
- 4.9 Oatmeal
- 4.10 Rice bran
- 4.11 Coffee grounds
- 4.12 Combine sugar and bananas
- 4.13 Green tea powder
- 4.14 Walnuts
- 4.15 Fresh turmeric combined with green bean flour
- 5 What to note when exfoliating at home?
Exfoliating or exfoliating is a common concept when we talk about removing dead skin cells from the body. Dead skin is essentially a normal development process of the human body.
In the body, the metabolism is continuous and of course, dead cells will be replaced by new cells.
So, exfoliating or exfoliating is very important step before skincare treatments for everyone, regardless of age or gender.
The reason you should exfoliate
- Every day, your skin must be in constant contact with external agents such as dust, UV rays, …
- Moreover, every day our bodies always undergo internal changes such as hormonal changes, deficiency of essential vitamins …
That is the reason affecting the soft, smooth skin. Therefore, exfoliation is a good habit that all beauty experts recommend and remind you to do.
Should exfoliate for the skin at home?
Why should you learn to exfoliate your face at home instead of going to the Spa? There are many reasons, such as:
- Natural home remedies for skin all use skin-safe ingredients, avoiding skin irritation, redness, or allergies when using skincare products or remedies in The Spa.
- Exfoliating your face is quite simple that you can do it yourself, unlike body scrubs. Therefore, you can completely exfoliate your skin at home.
- How to exfoliate facial skin at home also helps you save time, effort and beauty costs. Not everyone has the opportunity to go to the Spa regularly for skincare, especially exfoliation. Therefore, please equip yourself with simple beauty knowledge at home to take care of yourself.
Here are 15 ways to exfoliate facial skin at home using natural ingredients, which will certainly be helpful for women who are looking for an effective and safe method. Save it right away!
How to exfoliate facial skin at home from nature
Brown sugar topped the list of natural ingredients in facial scrubs. This is also the simplest method that you can do at home for only 15 minutes a day. Brown sugar has a large grain that helps scrub and remove all dirt and remove dead skin horny cells on the skin.
Along perform exfoliation with brown sugar follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Prepare ingredients including 3 teaspoons of brown sugar and 1 non-foaming cleanser that is suitable for your skin.
- Step 2: Mix these 2 ingredients together and put in a clean bowl.
- Step 3: Apply immediately to the skin when brown sugar is not dissolved in the mixture. Perform gentle skin massage in a circular motion from inside to outside and from bottom to top.
- Step 4: Wash your face with cool water and wipe with a damp cloth on the face or let the skin dry naturally.
Brown sugar is a regular ingredient available in household kitchen cabinets. So do not be lazy to exfoliate your skin once you know a simple and easy method like this. Applying diligently about 2 times/week will help you own soft skin and prevent signs of aging skin.
White sugar does not have many effects on the skin. Still, when combined with other ingredients, white sugar also has the effect of exfoliating for the face skin extremely simple but effective.
Thanks to this method, you can remove dirt and dead skin on the skin, while helping the skin to breathe from deep within, easily absorbing nutrients.
Ingredients to prepare for exfoliation with white sugar include:
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons clove powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons finely ground dried orange peel
- 1 tablespoon ground powder of rose petals
These ingredients may sound strange, but you can easily find them at drug stores. You can also use this to exfoliate your skin. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Mix all the ingredients together to create a scrub for your face with white sugar.
- Step 2: Wash your face and then apply the mixture on the skin and massage the skin gently
- Step 3: Wash your face with cool water and apply rose water to tighten pores on the skin.
Salt has an antiseptic and effective cleansing effect on the skin. The salt crystals will penetrate deep into each pore to remove dirt in the skin as well as destroy the bacteria that are located under the skin, thereby preventing the cause of acne, aging skin.
Using a simple but exfoliating salt scrub should not be done too often because salt can dry out the skin. Salt should be combined with some ingredients such as olive oil or coconut oil to both exfoliate effectively and prevent the skin from drying out.
Let’s work together to exfoliate with fine salt immediately:
- Step 1: Mix 2 teaspoons of fine salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Step 2: After mixing, use your hands or a special brush to apply the mixture to the skin.
- Step 3: You can use a soft toothbrush to gently massage the nutrients to go into each pore.
- Step 4: Use cool water to wash your face and apply toner to help skin balance the necessary moisture.
Sea salt and fresh milk
Sea salt contains many minerals that help antibacterial and protects the skin while fresh milk contains many vitamins to help soften and moisturize the skin effectively.
Exfoliating with sea salt and fresh milk is a traditional beauty method for a long time but it is still preferred by women today because of its effectiveness.
Proceed as follows:
- Step 1: Prepare 2 tablespoons of sea salt mixed with a spoon of fresh milk without sugar
- Step 2: Apply the mixture to your face and relax for 15 minutes
- Step 3: Wash your face with water and feel beautiful smooth skin immediately.
Sugar and oranges
Orange peel contains antioxidants and nutrients and essential oils that help remove dead skin cells. When combined with sugar, the mixture of sugar and orange peel forms an extremely effective facial scrub for home skin. Instructions on how to do it with sugar and orange peel are as follows:
- Step 1: Mix 1 tbsp of brown sugar with 1 tbsp of pureed orange peel and 1 teaspoon of olive oil to create adhesion to the mixture.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture to the face and massage the skin, especially the skin such as the nose, chin on the cheeks to remove dead skin.
- Step 3: Wash your face thoroughly with water and dry with a clean towel.
Exfoliating with sugar and orange peels is not a popular method but it is very effective and easy to do at home.
Sugar combines honey
Honey is considered as the best antibiotic and natural skincare. Honey helps cleanse the skin, heal wounds, and moisturize the skin.
When combined with white sugar, a mixture of sugar and honey removes dirt from the skin and stimulates the growth of new cells.
Along Beautiful 30-year-old way to exfoliate with sugar and honey as follows:
- Step 1: Dissolve 2 tablespoons of white sugar and three tablespoons of honey
- Step 2: Apply the mixture evenly to your face, paying special attention to massage into areas prone to dead skin such as the nose, chin, forehead …
- Step 3: Wash your face with clean water and feel the skin clean and shiny.
Strawberries and honey
Strawberries not only exfoliate the skin but also lighten the skin and effectively fight the pigmentation marks.
Strawberries contain antioxidants and vitamins that are good for the skin when paired with honey; Honey strawberry mask helps to nourish smooth, glowing skin from the inside out.
Perform a honey exfoliating strawberry mask by following these steps:
- Step 1: Puree 2 strawberries with a blender
- Step 2: Take the pureed strawberry into a bowl and mix with 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Step 3: Wash your face and apply the mixture evenly on the skin
- Step 4: Relax for 15-20 minutes then rinse with water
Perform an exfoliating method with strawberries and honey about twice a week to see a noticeable effect on the skin.
Lemon and egg white
Lemon rich in natural acids helps cleanse the skin and remove impurities under the dermis for a smooth, instant glow.
Egg whites also contain many nutrients and vitamins nourish the skin soft and fast. Let’s combine lemon and egg white to have an additional way to exfoliate your face at home:
- Step 1: Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon mixed with 1 egg white
- Step 2: Mix the mixture well and use a brush to apply evenly to the skin
- Step 3: Lie relaxed until the mask shrinks, rinse with water.
How to exfoliate your face at home with lemon should not be applied to women with sensitive skin.
If you already have oatmeal, apple cider vinegar, and some honey in your home, try a home remedy with a mixture of these ingredients. Oatmeal not only cleanses the skin, but it also nourishes smooth, white skin from deep within.
To do an oatmeal scrub, follow these instructions:
- Step 1: Prepare 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, ⅓ spoon of apple cider vinegar and one spoon of honey.
- Step 2: Mix the mixture well and use to cover the face,
- Step 3: Apply the mixture to the skin and use your hands to massage in a circular motion to help nutrients penetrate deeply and eliminate dead skin cells.
After massage about 5-10 minutes, wash your face with clean water. Oatmeal scrubs are very safe, so they can be used on all skin types, including the most sensitive skin.
Rice bran contains many vitamins good for the skin, especially vitamins B1 and B6 to lighten the skin effectively. Using rice bran in combination with fresh milk is a way to exfoliate facial skin at home, many women believe in.
Along exfoliating with rice bran in the following way:
- Step 1: Take 2 tablespoons of rice bran powder and 3 tablespoons of unsweetened milk to make a paste.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture to the skin and gently rub the skin to remove all dirt and bacteria.
- Step 3: Wash your face clean, dry, and perform skincare steps as usual.
Rice bran can also be used to exfoliate and brighten the skin for the whole body.
Do not overlook the way to exfoliate your face at home with coffee grounds because this material contains powerful antioxidants and nicotinic that work to remove the old horny cells on the skin and remove excess oil. Combine coffee grounds with yogurt to enhance the cleansing and skin-conditioning effect.
- Step 1: Prepare 3 teaspoons of coffee grounds and ½ cup of unsweetened yogurt.
- Step 2: Mix these 2 ingredients together until the mixture is thick.
- Step 3: Apply the mixture on the skin and massage gently in a circular motion.
Regular exfoliation with coffee not only cleanses the skin but also helps the skin to soak up the nutrients easily.
Combine sugar and bananas
How to exfoliate the face with a banana is a method to revitalize dry skin, improve skin pigmentation to help smooth the skin more effectively. Regular banana and sugar masks also help combat skin aging and fade dark spots.
Just prepare 1 ripe banana, 2 tablespoons of sugar and embark on implementation immediately:
- Step 1: Crush or crush bananas and mix well with 2 teaspoons of sugar
- Step 2: Apply the paste on the skin and gently massage the skin for 10 minutes
- Step 3: Wash your face and apply a layer of toner to moisturize and tighten pores of the skin.
Green tea powder
Green tea contains IGCG specifically, which has anti-aging effects and reduces the signs of wrinkles and pigmentation, and dark spots.
Combine green tea with sugar and honey for an effective way to exfoliate your facial skin, help cleanse and prevent the appearance of acne:
- Step 1: Prepare 2 teaspoons of green tea powder mixed with 1 teaspoon of sugar and 3 tablespoons of pure honey so that a gelatinous mixture.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture evenly to the skin and use a gentle facial wash machine to moisturize and clean the skin.
- Step 3: Rinse your face with clean water and pat dry.
Green tea exfoliating mask is especially effective for those with oily skin. Green tea will help minimize the oil secretion on the skin from which pores are also significantly tightened.
Many people are unaware of the walnut’s ability to exfoliate. Containing many amino acids and fats good for the growth of skin cells, walnuts are the home exfoliating ingredients that you cannot ignore:
- Step 1: Remove the walnuts, crush, and then mix with a few tablespoons of yogurt.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture to the skin, do not ignore the T-zone with dead skin such as chin, forehead, nose.
- Step 3: Wash your face with warm water and moisturize as usual.
Walnuts are not only a good source of energy but also help nourish healthy skin. Applying regular facial scrubs to your home skin with walnuts will feel a noticeable change in the skin.
Fresh turmeric combined with green bean flour
In addition to its powerful antioxidant, fresh turmeric also contains a naturally occurring acid content that has antibacterial properties and repels all dead skin cells. Curcumin is found in fresh turmeric to help prevent acne, melasma, and freckles effectively.
Use fresh turmeric in combination with mung bean flour to enhance the ability to exfoliate the skin.
- Step 1: Combine 2 tablespoons of fresh turmeric powder with 2 tablespoons of mung bean flour and add a little boiling water to cool to create a thick paste.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture to the skin and lie down for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse face with water and dry with water to dry face.
Regularly exfoliating the skin with fresh turmeric also promotes the development of pigmented skin to make the skin ruddy and white.
What to note when exfoliating at home?
Adhere to the execution time
While exfoliating is great for your skin, it shouldn’t be overused. Because exfoliating too much will cause the skin to be dry, lose the natural moisture, more irritated and sensitive than usual. You should only exfoliate with frequency 1-2 times/week is best.
It’s better to exfoliate at night than in the morning
Nighttime is ideal for exfoliating because at this time, your skin will not be invaded by external agents such as dust, sunlight … This is your skin to rest. The process of regenerating and restoring skin is strong. Bright, smooth white skin layers will gradually appear.
Need to follow the right techniques
For the exfoliating effect of being effective, do not forget to follow the right technique. Like face-washing technique, exfoliation should be done with gentle movements, do not rub vigorously, causing the skin to be scratched and damaged.
You should also remember, absolutely, do not stretch your face but only use your fingers to move gently. A spiral massage is a basic action of exfoliating.
Remember to stay away from the eye area
The skin around the eyes is usually very thin and sensitive; the skin in this area does not have too much excess skin, so there is no need to exfoliate in this area.
Protect skin after exfoliating
After exfoliating, it’s important to take care of your skin. Without any protective action, your bright, smooth, white skin will have to continue to cope with the causes of acne, clogged pores, dullness, aging … under the action of lips school, sun …
Therefore, do not forget to protect your skin after exfoliating in many ways, such as using sunscreen, moisturizer, lotion, sunblock, mask, …
The above ways to exfoliate facial skin at home hope to help you own a super simple and economical skin beauty formula. Share immediately how to exfoliate at home for women to make beauty safe offline.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “how to exfoliate your face at home naturally”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!