Exfoliate with natural methods to help you regain your skin smooth and healthy. Do not overlook how exfoliating sugar and olive oil in a simple, because you will save surprised that this method is effective to bring it! Now, AllReviews4U invite you to refer to this article together!
Sugar and olive oil effects skin
Exfoliate with important or not? Many suggested that dead cells on the skin’s protective layer of skin need before the impact of the environment such as sunlight or dust.
However, do not clean the skin regularly and the horny layer of dead cells “reign” on the skin for too long will cause clog pores, causing acne bacteria to multiply especially makes skin dull black poor Fresh.
So how long should exfoliate the skin? Way beauty professionals, with skin, you should exfoliate your skin at least 1 time/week. With over 25-year-old sister, the more need to exfoliate more often about 2 times/week. For your skin needs to maintain body exfoliate 2 times/month for smooth skin is always white.
Exfoliating how? There are many ways to exfoliate the skin, especially facial skin. Currently, the famous cosmetics brands from countries such as Korea, USA, Japan, France also made many exfoliating products dedicated to skin.
However, it is difficult for many women it is sometimes the price of these products is high or it is difficult to find a suitable product for your skin.
One way to “debug” safe for women that are testing methods of exfoliating from nature, especially how to exfoliate with sugar and olive oil. Explaining effectively exfoliating with sugar and olive oil, experts say:
- Crystal sugar, especially brown sugar particles are processed with large size is perfect ingredients to exfoliate the face. When massaging the skin with brown sugar, friction forces will help the sugar crystals crept deep into pores and remove impurities, dead cells easily.
- Olive oil contains vitamin beneficial for the development of the skin, stimulates the skin to produce new cells and nourish skin cells become softer.
When combined together, the method by exfoliating sugar and olive oil helps the skin quickly remove dead skin stratum corneum fast, beautiful skin immediately.
How to exfoliate with sugar and olive oil at home
- Brown sugar: brown sugar 3 tablespoons (dark yellow sugars such as shell label, county road to)
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon olive oil (olive oil can easily be found in supermarkets, shops selling groceries. If you only use olive oil to mask lotion should only buy a small bottle 200 ml)
- Honey 2 teaspoons of raw honey (honey has an antibacterial effect and effective skin softening, soft skin after exfoliating the skin).
Perform exfoliating with sugar and olive oil
Step 1: Prepare 1 bowl cleaner, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and honey in a bowl and mix well.
Step 2: Apply the mixture on the skin, massaging gently for 5-10 minutes and then added to the mask on the skin for about 10 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse the mask with warm water, towel dry absorbent water and apply rose water to tighten pores.
Note when exfoliating with sugar and olive oil
- To save time and effort, you can make a mask exfoliation with sugar and olive oil at home for later use. Preservation masks cool in the refrigerator compartment every time exfoliating just took out a small amount to use, inexpensive, prepared several times. Exfoliation mask with sugar and olive oil can be stored in the refrigerator for about 1-2 months.
- By way of exfoliating brown sugar and olive oil not fit with your skin or the skin is too much oil had been scratched open wounds caused by the skin can become more sensitive and vulnerable.
- Should apply exfoliating with sugar and olive oil 2 times/week to own smooth skin does not age.
Above is how to exfoliate with sugar and olive oil at home – one of the ways of beauty simple and super savings. Undertaking regular exfoliation to see what effect changes on your skin slightly.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about how to exfoliate with sugar and olive oil. Please share this article if you find it useful. Thanks!